Makeup is supposed to feel good, not just look good. Because what you put on your face is also absorbed into your body. Aveda develops makeup with ingredients derived from real flowers and plants – not petroleum or mineral oil. So get real. Wear makeup made to help you feel beautiful – inside and out.
|Everyday Makeup Lesson & Application||$75|
|Bridal Makeup Application||$80|
|Scheduled Practice Required||$80|
|Add-on Airbrush Foundation||$25|
|Must mention at time of booking.|
|Add-on False Eyelash Application||$25|
|Must mention at time of booking.|
|Makeup Touch Up|
|(Complimentary with any service.)|
|Classic Lash Tint||$25|
Lash Extensions by Lavish Lash
|Lash Extensions - Full Set||$200|
|Give your lashes length and fullness with natural looking, customizable lash extensions by Lavish Lash. Fills are recommended every two to four weeks to maintain. Eyelashes are made thicker and longer through professional application of an individual synthetic eyelash directly attached to the natural eyelash with a specially formulated bonding agent.|
|2 Week Fill - Lash Extensions||$40|
|3 Week Fill - Lash Extensions||$55|
|4 Week Fill - Lash Extensions||$90|
Anything above 4 weeks will require a full set
|Lash Lift by Elleebana (includes tint)||$80|
Lash Lift by Elleebana are a One Shot Lash Lift and Perming for lovely long-lasting lash curves.
- It’s a semi-permanent treatment that enhances your natural lashes, making them appear fuller and longer. Elleebana’s formula is conditioning, nourishing, and formaldehyde free!
- A lash lift typically lasts up to 8 weeks but can vary from person to person. There is no need for any maintenance appointments in between but you will need to have the process repeated every 6-8 weeks to lift the new hair growth. There are some situations that may cause the lift to drop/weaken prematurely. You can repeat the treatment after a minimum of 1 month (3 weeks) if you feel the need to, or you can wait until they are back to their natural state which is typically 8-10 weeks.
- Your first 24 hours: avoid getting your lashes wet, avoid steam rooms and saunas; overall, refrain from all heat. After 24 hours, you may go about with your daily routine. The Elleebana Lash Lift has no restrictions or maintenance like eyelash extensions.
|Classic Brow Tint||$25|
|Classic Brow Tint (added to hair service)||$20|
|Brow Lamination (includes complimentary brow wax & tint)||$100|
This procedure smooths and straightens the hair, helping to redirect their natural growth pattern into a uniformed shape. It involves the straightening of your hairs to provide a fuller, more styled look. It can also help keep the brows in a more desirable direction, your hairs are brushed upward to help pull them in a uniform vertically angled direction. Brow Shaping and tint included in the service. Recommended for unruly or course eyebrows.
How Should You Prepare for a Brow Lamination Treatment?
- Brows cannot be waxed, trimmed, tinted, or have had henna applied at least 2-3 weeks prior to the treatment. no exceptions!
- If you take any kind of acne medication for your skin such as retinol and over-the-counter medicines then you should refrain from doing that for at least 48 hours before your brow lamination appointment.
- Arrive at your appointment without any makeup or other product on your skin. The reason for this is that you don’t want the process to dry out your eyebrows which can occur if your skin was treated with these products.
What Are the Side Effects of Brow Lamination?
- Any side effects are temporary and usually mild and involve some irritation where the treatment occurred due to the chemicals used in the process. This isn’t always the case but, because the eyelid is a delicate part of the face, it is somewhat more prone to irritation than other areas.
How Do I Care for My Brows Post-Lamination?
- After your lamination treatment, make sure not to get your brows wet for the first 24 hours. Doing so can sometimes interfere with the setting process. This may mean your brow lamination works initially but will not last as long over time.
- Brush brow hairs upwards daily
- Brow Conditioning Oil overnight to keep healthy/strong (We will provide you 3.5 ml with applicator)
- Brow Gel in morning (available for sale)
How Long Does Brow Lamination Last?
- If you follow proper care guidelines and avoid activities or substances that can damage the integrity of the treatment, you’re looking at anywhere from 4 to 6 weeks per treatment.